Tuesday, January 26, 2010

End of January 2010

"Ya Allah, You took them from us. We love them so much, but You love them more. Please let they be among the Mukmin. Amin"

My grand's mother passed away, my father's grand also passed away, Catbum my girl's cat,  my own grandfather and also Sultan Johor which the only person who doesn't have anything to do with me :) I have experienced on how people handle corpse and hopefully I can learn it more in the future.

My club are now working on Putrajaya Night Marathon, 42KM. Every evening we try to maintain our cadence for at least 6km/h. Our trainer, of course it will be Mat Black, our expertise in long distance running. Plus, he is specially imported from overseas.

"jangan main-main."

I am now preparing myself for Towerthon and also Triathlon this March. Taking stairs every evening after sport parade maybe not enough for the 421m KL Tower climb but hopefully it can prepare my leg bit by bit for the climb and also I have just asked Chan to help me upgrade my Bic's group sets. A lot of money will be spend this 3 months. Phew, hope i can manage my finance properly.

Soon 9th Feb will have a test for Statistic. Better for me to maintain on understanding all the topics and do all the assignments and exercise by myself. I want a better CPA this semester. It's for my own good.

"Kang silap2 xleh g IM11 tahun depan kang :S" 

2 semester should be enough to boost up my CGPA, hopefully.

few pics:


 


Training Marathon Kaki Bukit Kinabalu - Bkt Besi 7km pegi blk X 3 round and Sic Cycle fest kat Sepang Circuit, 1st experienced main kat satu2nya litar bentuk camtu kat Dunia. Bangga :D



Tn Sham = Tn Khatib :D


Excited cause finally manage to solve the rubic cube puzzle. Piece of Cake! This picture is my 9th time I solve the rubic. Hehe :P


Thank You.

0 loyal reader(s):