Sunday, January 10, 2010

2010




Common title for most every blogger and me, myself, especially during the first month of the year. 2010, I thought it will be the most history year of me since I am targeting to do my IRONMAN but lack of preparations that make me holding the dream. 2011 might be the year, but still it all depends on my preparation and also my CGPA. Damned it was too low and yes it was all my fault. I met Sir Syed yesterday after the battalion's dinner and we were having conversations about my degree. One of the things that I really agree with him is that   

"Make your reading time as your rest time".

I agree, I do rest a lot. I am lazy? Maybe or Yes but one thing for sure i need to change and it still not too late for me to do it starting this semester. Religion, Study, Sport, Love, Money and Time, this are all need to be arrange wisely. I will maintain this blog time by time and hopefully it can help me in accomplishing all my missions.


Thank You.

0 loyal reader(s):