Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mex Highway Cycle Training


10 of us who participated in the training last Sunday. I woke up early in the morning because I haven't finished settle up my aerobar. We planned to start cycling at 7 am but having problem with the administration, so we manage to start at 845 am. Before that we have our short breakfast at Shell Bandar Tasik Selatan. I choose to eat 2 breads, black roast nescafe and Gatorade for my water supply during cycle training. I don't want to get starve and dehydrate along the training.

Lesson #1 Have enough supplement before and during training.

Our mission was cycling to Putrajaya through Mex Highway. For me, this was my first time cycle on this track. I want to start my Ironman training bit by bit since I have a year to prepare. This are all part of it. Kicap's tire punctured and Haziq stopped to help but accidentally they forgot themselves didn't have tire pump.

Lesson #2 Bring tire pump.

We arrived at Putrajaya around 1130. Cycle around the city and taking pictures along the road. Way back, Amirul's bike chain putus. Fuhh Lembu betul kaki. Chan show us how to use pin (napkin pin) as a tie clip (to clip back the chain)

Lesson #3 Bring tie clip.

Mek and Haziq helped to pull Amirul. Luckily Abang Alang came and rescue him. Tq Bang Lang for the willingness to come:) We have our lunch at Sup Meletup before went back into our nest :P

3 lessons I learned and I need a lot of improvement with the hilly side.
Thank You.

0 loyal reader(s):