Saturday, October 29, 2011

My First Football Jersey





I dont play football cause I don't love one. Even in my family, I'm the only one who doesn't care about football like others did until I met the girl in my life. So, I named this jersey with our combination name and the number 1 symbolize for my 1st time winning 1st place during MUDS 2011 last two weeks. Watching football game was my dream since primary school and my father promised to bring the 3 of us (me-2nd and 3rd) to watch football at Shah Alam Stadium but he just too busy with his job. We did understand his situation, working hard to raise our big family.


Nice font, good material with great color *Malaysia* This is my new T90 Nike football jersey and I'll be wearing this during our inter-faculty tournament tomorrow. By the way, I play as a midfielder not a goalkeeper. 

Match between Kedah and Selangor. Kedah won .
I felt less sad maybe because you were around :)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

0 loyal reader(s):