Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Rajin Day

I woke up early in the morning just to assure myself to have some breakfast before went to physical training. Normally I woke around 630! but this morning was 545 yeahehe :D even my housemate couldn't believe that it is me who woke him up :P

Then I have ample time this evening because of the heavy rain. So everyone were allowed to stay in their room and do their own work (normally it will be sleeping zzZZZzzZZ) but not for me ;) I washed clothes including my drill uniform and shoes and even shine it. I know I know I was not being me :P hehe but yes I'm feeling that my adrenaline was so active today.

It doesn't end there yet, I did some PT with dumb bells and weight leg and did some running around the pavilion plus climb up to the boy hill and ran down with time of

09' 25" 89

Next time I'll do the same activity but with greater record than today.

I am still feeling good with my body fitness and went to the gym to try some extra cross training. I also learn on how to build up shoulder muscle from my friend, Thanks dude!! Then I end up with climb up the stairs instead of using lift to go back to room. Before rest I took some recover Powerbar just to recover all my fatigue muscle that been used for early preparation of tomorrow's activities. That's all I want to share! 

*Baby I love you <3 hihi

Thank You.

0 loyal reader(s):