Monday, May 31, 2010

Gawai Hols!


The feeling getting deeper whenever time for holiday. I wish she's here picking me up or at least will be waiting there at her home and for sure your will be my first place to visit without doubt dear. Long distance relationship. Sometimes it need a lot of sacrifices. No matter how hard it was, I will hold this to the very end :)

I love you

I was planning to send my Lenovo to the factory but didn't have ample time yet. It can't charge like always and can only use battery as their main power. If only I didn't put my laptop near the window, the rain won't spread to my laptop :( For the time being I am borrowing my room mate's laptop. Hard time for me to update my blog and FB.



Yesterday I took my brother from UM for weekend holiday and asked him to join me and my 4th brother to swim at Pusat Akuatik Shah Alam. Amirul and his brother, Ekhwan joined too. Amirul and I teach our brothers on how to do basic breast stroke and free style. Indeed they were pretty quick in learning all the skills. After 3 hours of training we ate at the cafe nearby before went home to have some BBQ chicken party at house. (Party only with my BIG family) because it was a BIG family so I said it as a PARTY :)

Early this morning my dad woke me up, asked me to look after the van. Quickly have a bath, change and ate up some breakfast before rushed to the workshop with my brother. For 3 hours I got a quick lesson from the repairman about the van engine. It was quite interesting. The repairman showed me one by one from the battery to the engine to the spark plug and coil. Fuhh better be proud to whom now taking mechanical. You all were learning subjects that are very realistic and amazing. 

 

Thank You.

0 loyal reader(s):