Sunday, October 10, 2010

21st Birthday Celebration



Thanks God, it's been 21 years now Ive been living in this world. Wo 21 sui! (Im 21 years ols) Higher the age comes with greater responsibilities. Hope I'm enough mature to handle all of it. I didn't realize what have I done all this years to receive such an appreciation like this on my 21st birthday. My club, UPNM Tri Team made a surprise party held in the academic block. There were also Kak Julie joining in the party. I've been thinking for 3 years I've been in the club and met such an amazing and good people. They all are great. Thanks guys for doing all of this. Xie Xie!  

As you can see, the cake was square in shape and believe this was my 1st time I have a birthday cake shaped like this. What's more happier was the candle. It's written the H.A.P.P.Y B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y, 1 by 1 of the candles :P They said both Mickey and Minny are me and Ain and they use my nick as the name. Haha I don't know what to say. ABG LANG, he sponsored my birthday cake. Tq big bro! I Love it very much!!

Shenri Dangou (Birthday Cake)
Shi Hao Pengyou
Last week I got weekend or 3 days and met abang Lang for the 1st time after my birthday. Me, bg lang and also amirul went to the Mid and Garden just to walk around, looking for my running shoes and stuff. There were Polygon booth at the Ground Floor and we met Wong Ah Tiam, Powerbar Elite team. One thing that surprised me was the new technology of Gear Bike on bicycle. They are now wireless!!! There's a button on top of the gear side and the signal will be sent to the receiver at the bottom side of the bike to change the gear. Great inovation!



The Black box was the receiver. Cool huh!? It cost for 8K something. Just for the gear sets only ;)

This is the bike. Just thinking about the bike, if the gear set yet to be RM8K, what do you think of the whole bike price?
Before sending us back, we went to the Ceruk Kampung warung(stall) to have some dinner. Abang Alang treats! Tq big brother :)



Abang Alang gave me this as a Birthday present. Oakley Radar (xpnah dpt hadiah camni)

All my birthday gives. Thank you all!! <3 you :x
Wireless mouse - from me myself :P
Gucci Tie + Cufflink button - Kak Julie
Orange Pilot Opt - Special girl in my life
Scalar Pendant Energy - Bff Chan Jun Shen
Oakley Radar (Full sets) - My dear big brother Abang Alang

I changed my K810i housing to a new one, make that as my birthday present too hehe




Thank You.

0 loyal reader(s):