Monday, March 29, 2010

Kenyir Triathlon race 2010 became tragedy

    Year 2010, this was my 1st event for this year for me to do OD (Olympic Distance) in triathlon but accidentally, an accident happened.I fell down from my bike at the hill side of the resort. Freely me got terrible injuries on the right side of  my face and on my right knee while my left hand swollen because of covering the left side faces from hitting the rock.

    There's a big rock beside the drain. I don't know at that time whether to choose the drain or the rock to be my land point.  I wonder where is my right hand at that time for not covering my right faces? Now There are 6 stitches on my face and another 3 at the knee.

    A night before that, it was rainy heavily and that's made the road slipper in the morning. When I bike down the hill, I break to slow down but he tire slide and make it hit the divider before get thrown to the side of the road. Unlucky me there's a rock, the big one, there I hot the rock straight on my face before i could cover my face with hands. It all happened in seconds.

    The management took me to the Hospital nearby and got me all the medical needed. I can't join the race, bearing with the pain on my face, hands and legs all the way long to KL. The next day I got MC for [[two weeks]]] and allowed to stay at home since my house is near the Klang Valley.

Kenyir Lake...

  Taken at time I was rushed to the hospital, if not i might be in the picture too..



Thank You.

0 loyal reader(s):